ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation in Birmingham, AL
Non Surgical Treatments for Vaginal Laxity, Incontinence, and Dryness
Vaginal rejuvenation is a cosmetic service that is growing in popularity especially in women after childbirth and after menopause. The physicians at Birmingham Obstetrics & Gynecology specialize in using ThermiVa to provide a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation solution for women of all ages. Call today to learn more about ThermiVa and for special pricing or schedule your appointment online!
What Is ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is a NEW non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening and rejuvenation. ThermiVa is the first and only temperature controlled radio frequency system for women who want results in sexual desire (low libido), vaginal laxity, vaginal/vulvar dryness, mild to moderate stress incontinence, and sexual or orgasmic dysfunction without surgery.
Excessive relaxation of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth, or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during intercourse, reduce sexual satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
What Are the Benefits of ThermiVa?
- Vaginal (internal) Tightening: ThermiVa tightens the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina reducing laxity that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar/Labial (external) Tightening: ThermiVa will tighten the external labial tissues and reduce sag or “camel toes.” It results in noticeably softer and smoother skin. Patients experience more comfort in tight clothing and feel less self-conscience in yoga pants and bikinis.
- Decreased Dryness: ThermiVa adds softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally. For those experiencing Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis, ThermiVa makes daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
- Reduced Incontinence or Leakage Accidents: Patients experience reduced accidents and leakage and even urge symptoms after treatment with ThermiVa. Women diagnosed with mild to moderate stress incontinence may be able to avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas after treatment.
- Increased Sexual Satisfaction: Patients can expect increased vaginal sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and the ability to achieve stronger orgasms in a shorter time period.
*Individual results may vary.
What to Expect During Your Procedure
Each session lasts between 30 and 45 minutes. A complete treatment package consists of three treatments performed about four weeks apart. You can resume normal activities, including intercourse, immediately after treatment.
Does Vaginal Rejuvenation Hurt?
There is virtually no pain involved with ThermiVa. In fact, most patients say it feels like a warm massage. There are other feminine rejuvenation treatments on the market. Those treatments use a more aggressive ablative laser and are said to be uncomfortable to the point of being painful and often require downtime. That is why at Birmingham OBGYN, we chose ThermiVa. We want our patients to see results with no downtime and to feel as comfortable as possible during treatment.
Schedule Your Appointment for Vaginal Rejuvenation in Birmingham, AL
If you’re seeking vaginal rejuvenation in the Birmingham area contact Birmingham OB/GYN at 205-933-8334 to schedule a consultation today! Our primary office is in Birmingham and we have satellite offices in Trussville and Hoover.