Many women are opting to undergo a vaginoplasty procedure, making it one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in the last year. The entire procedure takes very little time, and has an incredibly low risk of possible complications.
Why Should You Want Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments?
Every woman’s vagina experiences some sort of wear and tear over the years. Childbirth and aging can cause the loss of vaginal muscle tone, which can lead to problematic symptoms like urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, and more.
A vaginal rejuvenation has many positive qualities that go far beyond improved sexual satisfaction, though that is an incredible benefit too. Here are 7 other excellent reasons why you should consider scheduling a vaginoplasty:
- It increases your partner’s sexual experience as well as your own
- Restores tightness and functionality of the vaginal area
- Patients can elect for vaginal rejuvination via laser treatment or platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) injections
- Treats a wide range of issues and medical conditions caused by weakened vaginal tissues
- Patients can resume regular activities extremely quickly
- Remarkably improves your self esteem and quality of life
- The particular treatment method chosen can be customized to the individual patient and their needs
ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation at Birmingham Obstetrics & Gynecology
ThermiVa is one type of vaginal rejuvenation that uses a gentle laser to stimulate collagen production of the tissues within the vaginal wall. Typically, ThermiVa treatments consist of 3 total procedures over the course of 12 weeks. All of these treatments are conducted within the doctor’s office in a matter of 30-45 minutes per session and do not require an anesthetic as they are virtually painless.
If you would like to learn more about ThermiVa, or schedule your own vaginal rejuvenation treatments, please contact the women’s sexual health specialists of Birmingham Obstetrics & Gynecology by calling our area office today.