1. One cup of old fashioned oats
2. Three tablespoons of natural peanut butter
3. One teaspoon of vanilla
4. One tablespoon of honey
1. Pulse oats in a food processor until they’re the size of granola pieces.
2. Add in peanut butter and pulse a few more times to make sure everything is mixed well.
3. Decide whether you need to add more peanut butter based on whether the oats look dry
4. Add in vanilla and honey until the mixture is sticky.
5. Scoop the mixture out and roll it into balls with your hands.
Putting these tasty treats in the refrigerator could dry them out, so make sure you keep them in an airtight container in a pantry instead.